Priciest sentence example
- Although shutters can be one of the priciest window treatments, they provide a traditional, upscale look.
- Depending on the amount of detail involved, this option could be one of the priciest, but it's also likely to become a choice that the couple will never regret.
- A virtual tour of the property is available at Flicklife.com, recorded from the MTV special, Priciest Pads Countdown.
- This may also be the priciest option as it starts around $60.
- True Religion and Rock and Republic are two of the most popular but priciest types of blue jeans for men, available in a variety of colors and fits, and suited to everyday occasions.Advertisement
- The home market is difficult throughout Australia; people are facing high interest rates alongside some of the priciest homes in history.
- While the most well-known designers are often among the priciest (such as Tiffany's or Harry Winston) that notoriety is more because of the quality of the stones and metals they use rather than the actual designing of the ring.