Press-d sentence example
- The crushed mass is then placed in hempen cloths and pressed in a screw or hydraulic press.
- The whole press was clamorous for war; Thiers declared that the alliance with Great Britain was shattered, and pressed on warlike preparations; even Louis Philippe was carried away by the fever.
- The murk remaining in the lagar is then pressed by means of a lever or beam press with which this vessel is fitted.
- The warm meal is then delivered through measuring boxes into closed pressbags ("scourtins" of the "Marseilles" press), or through measuring boxes, combined with an automatic moulding machine, into cloths open at two sides (Anglo-American press), so that the preliminarily pressed cakes can be put at once into the hydraulic press.
- cylinder liner The liner is pressed into the block using a 20 ton press.Advertisement
- Most people have the idea that a duck press creates a sort of pressed terrine of duck.
- A French press coffee maker is a special device that consists of a glass or plastic tube with a lever that pressed the coffee grounds down to the bottom of the pot.