Present value sentence example
- Mathematically we have thus in all cases to compute present value on the basis of a deferred as well as a limited annuity.
- On the other hand, life must in the long run so conduce, whatever its present value may appear to be, because a constant process of adjustment is going on which is bound sooner or later to lead to a complete adjustment which will be perfect happiness.
- A new assessment of the maliat, based upon the present value of the produce of lands and actual profits of artisans and tradesmen, has frequently been spoken of, and government, aided by a strong minister of the interior and an able minister of finance, ought to have no difficulty in raising the maliat to its proper level and the total revenues of the country to about two millions sterling.
- When an amount will fall due at some future date, the present value of the debt is found by deducting discount at some rate per cent.
- This discount, of course, is not equal to the interest which the present value would produce at that rate of interest, but is rather greater, so that the present value as calculated in this way is less than the theoretical present value.Advertisement
- The present value will use the Company's best estimates of future expense, tax, mortality and other decrements.
- There are also present and future calculators for annuities at Free Annuity Rates.com Present Value and Future Annuity Rates.com Future Value.