Presences sentence example
- What if they are not inanimate objects, as people in the West have been taught to believe, but rather living presences?
- Any large retailer that has an offline presences as well like Kmart, Target and Walmart.
- Their international ministries currently have presences in France, Canada, Germany, Brazil, and they also have conducted short term outreaches to over 50 countries.
- If Sony does in fact not release the Sony PlayStation 3 until next year, it could find itself at a significant disadvantage, especially if the Xbox 360 and Revolution establish powerful presences in the marketplace.
- The internet is bursting with online presences that specialize or strongly feature gaming.Advertisement
- It also features a range of other cool things to work with your social networking presences online.
- Being in the presences of another allows two individuals to look into each other's eyes and communicate non-verbally.
- Most newspapers are retaining online presences, but this format is usually maintained with a much smaller staff than what was required to put out print editions.
- William Kehoe himself is said to haunt the house, particularly his old study room, while the presences of Annie Kehoe, his wife, and the ghosts of some of their children are believed to make themselves known.
- Advancing tech will level the playing field somewhat, providing smaller companies virtual presences throughout the world.Advertisement
- Businesses and individuals alike have presences on Facebook for meeting friends and accumulating fans.