Prequels sentence example
- It wasn't until her role as Queen Amidala in the Star Wars prequels that Hollywood began to stand up and take notice of the young actress.
- There were sequels, prequels, ports, remakes, compilations, and even a few new games to boot.
- This series went on to spawn numerous sequels, prequels and updated versions and is largely credited for popularizing the fighting game genre.
- Card is perhaps best known for Ender's Game, and all its myriad sequels, prequels and offshoots.
- In The Winds of Dune, as well as last year's Paul of Dune, we are going back to the core classics, setting these stories as "in-quels" (rather than prequels or sequels), stories taking place between and after Dune and Dune Messiah.Advertisement
- Original Star Wars characters are easily recognized, but with the additional prequels the dark side grew and some people need a Star Wars Character guide to keep the bad guys straight.
- In the prequels, his character unfolded from that of a young slave named Anakin Skywalker, the son of a woman who became pregnant by the Force.