Prepay sentence example
- Prepay the telephone, cable or electric bill.
- Refuel the car yourself rather than prepay for a full tank of gas at the rental company's rates.
- In some cases, lenders offer the broker a rebate when the prepay term is longer than two years.
- Prepay special services such as lawn care, cleaning or a shopping service.
- The Pay As You Go option allows you to prepay whenever you want, refilling the account with additional funds as needed.Advertisement
- After that is costs $10.42 a month for an individual and $20.00 a month for families with an annual prepay.
- It is expected to sell at £ 199 on prepay.
- prepay when booking.
- The Pick Your Plan option allows you to prepay once a month for a certain amount of service.
- prepay phones in 52 branches in October.Advertisement
- prepay basis either yearly or monthly.
- T-Mobile revamps prepay 12:00AM Thu 27 April 2006 T-Mobile will scrap its current prepay 12:00AM Thu 27 April 2006 T-Mobile will scrap its current prepay tariffs and unveil two simple offers later this week.
- prepay for a full tank of gas at the start of your rental.
- Look, I get that no one survives life, but I'd like to know when you plan on taking me out so I can plan a few things, say farewell to my sister, maybe prepay for my burial!
- All mobile phone and prepaid SIM card connections (excluding prepay handsets) are subject to a 12 month airtime contract.Advertisement
- prepay customers will see their remaining balance at the end of a call, for example.