Premonitions sentence example
- The investigations of the Society for Psychical Research show that premonitions, though rare in our own day, are not absolutely unknown.
- If so, his premonitions were correct.
- Apart from these cases there are two types of alleged premonitions.
- Muhammad's earlier premonitions of his deaths read more like the cosmic words of a mystic.
- Twelve years later, his carefree life as a bareback rider is shattered by vivid premonitions.Advertisement
- I'm not saying I'm psychic, of course, but I sometimes do get these alarmingly strong premonitions of the future.
- The stage was now set for the ultimate test for Leeds United, and the Sunday papers flowed over with dark premonitions.
- In modern times the best attested premonitions are those relating to events about to occur in the subject's own organism.
- premonitions of the future I'd have won the lottery long before now!
- premonitions of doom for him.Advertisement
- His second term was marked by premonitions of further disorder.
- - Feb., 1889, Article on Premonitions by G.