Preformed sentence example
- There are many other songs written and preformed by Rascal Flatts, and they will be sure to write even more in the future.
- palladium metal is preformed, a much smaller induction period is evident.
- Ease of use - modern cloth diapers are preformed and are easy to put on a baby.
- Cultured freshwater pearls can be encouraged to grow in a variety of shapes, for instance hearts and crosses by placing preformed grit into the oyster.
- A CPAP pillow with preformed indentations for the mask may help keep the mask in place throughout sleep.Advertisement
- The ways that the reading is preformed depends on the specific website.
- When the food source is animal, the vitamin A is called preformed vitamin A.
- It comes in two forms; preformed vitamin A, and provitamin A, a precursor that becomes vitamin A in the body once ingested.
- Another point of note is that these symptoms are primarily the result of the preformed vitamin A.
- Wouldn't it be great if an attractive member of the opposite sex were standing in front of you whenever you preformed good deeds?Advertisement
- I would sincerely appreciate it if you would write a recommendation based on my skills and competency in the job I preformed while working with (Insert Company Name Here).
- One of the most well-known covers of Hallelujah from Shrek is preformed by Jeff Buckley and was released in 1994 on his first album, Grace.
- Low colonic anastomosis: the advent of stapling guns has allowed low rectal anastomosis to be preformed.
- How many times have you preformed this procedure?
- Metal is a long lasting material that can be purchased preformed or customized to fit your particular home.Advertisement
- As many preformed burgers as you think you will need.
- Invisible to the microscope, but rendered visible by reagents, are glycogen, Mucor, Ascomycetes, yeast, &c. In addition to these cell-contents we have good indirect evidence of the existence of large series of other bodies, such as proteids, carbohydrates, organic acids, alkaloids, enzymes, &c. These must not be confounded with the numerous substances obtained by chemical analysis of masses of the fungus, as there is often no proof of the manner of occurrence of such bodies, though we may conclude with a good show of probability that some of them also exist preformed in the living cell.