Preempt sentence example
- I plan on going early so I can preempt a good section of seats for us before the others get there.
- Are you taking any initiative to preempt being in a scary situation like that again?
- Talking about how to deal with the rowdy members of out club will preempt today's other topics.
- preempt any results by saying anything!
- The people of the community gathered at the historic building to preempt its demolotion.Advertisement
- "To preempt or wait," Jenn murmured.
- preempt attacks than just react to them.
- Another is when you preempt an opponent making an attack on you; this is called preemption from a state of waiting.
- Talking about how to deal with the rowdy members of our club will preempt today's other topics.
- preempt mode.Advertisement
- preempt any claim to priority he could reasonably make.
- His executive action may preempt war fromoccuringany time soon.
- Yet, it's horrendously inadvisable to preempt this date with the phrase "We need to talk."
- This same movie brought renewed life to the film franchise and also threatened to preempt any future movies.