Preeminent sentence example
- He stands preeminent above all; he unites in himself all the best qualities of other explorers..
- Rather as that city which most nobly expressed the noblest attributes of Greek political existence, and which, by her preeminent gifts both of intellect and of moral insight, was primarily responsible, everywhere and always, for the maintenance of those attributes in their integrity.
- And though such antinomianism has always been sternly repudiated by the moral consciousness of Christendom, it has never been forgotten that " inwardness," rightness of heart or spirit, is the preeminent characteristic of Christian goodness.
- Of special importance is our celebration of Christmas - a day that has become preeminent on our yearly calendars.
- Hallmark has long been known as one of the preeminent greeting card companies.Advertisement
- The 4 Day Baja Mexico cruise offered by Carnival Cruise Line enables passengers to enjoy the wonders of one of Mexico's preeminent cruising destinations.
- The preeminent guide to senior issues, AARP strives to provide comprehensive and current information on subjects of interest to seniors of all ages.
- Some preeminent historical figures who were home-schooled include several presidents, such as George Washington, John Quincy Adams, Abraham Lincoln, and Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- Hotel Del Coronado: San Diego's preeminent hotel is also one of the area's most haunted places.
- He is considered to be the preeminent expert of yoga therapy.Advertisement
- The violent image has been extraordinarily preeminent in the visual media as is the profound concern about the culture of violence in general.
- Correct grammer is important, but correct spelling is surely preeminent Oh dear!
- To meet preeminent was that sky us through customs.
- Considered by many to be the preeminent raw food and living health center, the organization is a comprehensive source of information and offers numerous classes, workshops, and seminars.