Predisposes sentence example
- The long-continued incitement to catabolism of the waking day thus of itself predisposes the nerve cells towards rebound into the opposite phase; the increased catabolism due to the day's stimuli induces increase of anabolism, and though recuperation goes on to a large extent during the day itself, the recuperative process is slower than, and lags behind, the disintegrative.
- The profound lack of circulating a1-antitrypsin predisposes the Z a1-antitrypsin homozygote to early onset emphysema.
- A study looking at severe and disfiguring mucocutaneous leishmaniasis has identified a single gene which predisposes to this particular type of disease.
- predisposes a person to a particular range of health problems.
- For familial cases, no single gene has been identified that strongly predisposes a person to MS.Advertisement
- In addition, subclinical deficiencies often predisposes animals to other diseases.
- predisposes of predisposing factors outlined above all have a powerful effect on the human nervous system.
- secretion of mucus in the lungs predisposes to irritation and infection throughout the upper and lower respiratory tract.
- tendencyn turn predisposes to certain types of perceptions and action tendencies.
- Reduced secretion of mucus in the lungs predisposes to irritation and infection throughout the upper and lower respiratory tract.Advertisement
- This in turn predisposes to certain types of perceptions and action tendencies.
- The rate of infection is greater for those with congenital bladder anomalies, since any abnormality in the urinary system predisposes it to invasion by bacteria.
- In particular, narrowing which restricts blood flow to the heart and brain predisposes life threatening problems such as heart attacks and strokes.