Predicaments sentence example
- Politically and socially, the Internet, once fully developed and widely installed, could indeed offer Cameroonians many avenues to address current predicaments.
- With a reputation for charging in to help people in distress, Jo gets herself into some terrible predicaments.
- Dried out skin and discolored hair are the most common predicaments performing artists endure when it comes to their profession requiring a lot of makeup and hair adjustments.
- Many of those in their early teens are convinced their parents are less than human and couldn't possibly understand their current predicaments.
- How did she get herself into predicaments like this?Advertisement