Predate sentence example
- They predate anything I've ever seen before.
- Yoga origins predate Hinduism by literally thousands of years.
- Have any Asscher ring appraised, especially any antique rings that predate World War II which do not have logo inscriptions, to confirm the ring's authenticity and price value.
- Smith predate both the Twilight and Southern Vampire Mysteries, the success of both contributed to the production of the CW's gothic drama.
- One exception to the normal rule that separate property must predate the marriage: separate property also includes gifts or inheritances received during the marriage.Advertisement
- Crosses: Celtic crosses predate the Christian cross by nearly 2000 years, and carry quite a different meaning.
- Both of these predate the tap dance steps we know today, and also follow the same theme of movement through self-made percussion.
- They predate Christianity and are tied with some pagan art, but are also incorporated in Christian artwork and architecture.