Precondition sentence example
- The first precondition for the development of acute otitis media is exposure to an organism capable of causing the infection.
- God sets no preconditions here, not even the precondition of repentance.
- Yet such a desire seems to be a precondition of the highest kind of creative originality.
- Hence, morality and patriotism cannot be meaningfully contrasted as distinct strands of normative thinking; patriotism cannot be meaningfully contrasted as distinct strands of normative thinking; patriotism is the precondition of moral functioning.
- Consequently, mass media as the site where ideas and interests can be freely presented and discussed, become a precondition for civil society.Advertisement
- Each action has a precondition stating the BMI range value that allows that action to run.
- The kind of work the UKAEA is doing in clearing up the legacy of the past will be an essential precondition.
- A task's precondition is examined when, and only when, its scheduling constraints are met.
- Certainly the participation of most of the revolutionary left in a united campaign has been an important precondition of success.
- The description of the previous tranquillity may be exaggerated, though it is clear that the Jews, like the other inhabitants of Palestine, must have been left very much to themselves; but the enmity between the adherents of Simon and the pious Jews, who supported and venerated Onias, seems to be a necessary precondition of the state of affairs soon to be revealed.Advertisement