Precancerous sentence example
- The prevalence odds of precancerous lesions were compared with the odds of normal histology or SG.
- Detection and treatment of precancerous cervical lesions can prevent cancer of the cervix from occurring.
- T issue analysis by the pathologist divides precancerous changes into low grade or high grade squamous intraepithelial lesions (SIL ).
- None of the women had a history of colon cancer or precancerous polyps.
- More than 50 types of HPV have been identified, some of which are linked to cancerous and precancerous conditions, including cancer of the cervix.Advertisement
- People who have had skin cancer or precancerous skin lesions should not sun bathe at all unless advised it's okay by their dermatologist.
- If you notice bumps or sores that don't heal over a period of two to three months, these may be precancerous.
- You may not have actual skin cancer, but you may have precancerous lesions that could develop into cancer.