Preachy sentence example
- The episode was far from standard West Wing, at times it became preachy.
- He now thinks Class Enemy a bit crude, a bit preachy.
- The Interpreter does get a bit preachy at times with its (thinly) veiled resemblance to current political issues.
- Without trying to sound preachy, the merits of lying are obvious.
- The last third is a bit of a disappointment, because it gets preachy, loses its hard edge, and gets soft.Advertisement
- Luckily the entertaining value of the show prevents it from becoming too preachy.
- He is clear, articulate, and never preachy.
- Entertaining but not too deep and more than a little preachy.
- But others believe that we should not be so preachy and be friends with them and do the long term thing.
- And the adults (and Clark himself) are somewhat preachy at the end.Advertisement
- preachy self help book.
- preachy way.