Pre-production sentence example
- A film adaptation is currently in pre-production with Warner Brothers.
- Our design group chooses the prints, the colors and develops all the body styles and pre-production samples.
- Brook Miller showed a pre-production model of the new Kia Sedona Carnival, fresh from its world premier at the Geneva Motor Show.
- It can also include the creation and testing of a pre-production prototype.
- They definitely don't get too detailed, but with a Silent Hill movie in pre-production, they definitely had to make things a little more coherent for those of us who don't do acid and delve entirely too deep into the world of Silent Hill.Advertisement
- In January of 2001, Microsoft showed the first pre-production units.
- I am also busy designing signature pieces for my JNL LUX Active Wear Line, and am in pre-production for my Exercise DVD Series out also in 2007.
- The company hit a few snags in pre-production and now, rumor has it, New Moon may not be ready until the beginning of 2010.
- For most of pre-production, they were considering letting Taylor Lautner go, further stating that it was difficult to find Native American actors to fill the roles of his werewolf clan.
- Riddick fans will have to wait a little while longer for the film to hit theaters as pre-production began at the end of 2009.Advertisement
- I suspect that Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (now in pre-production and set to start filming in February of 2006) will not fail in delivering yet another great film adaptation of another great Harry Potter novel.
- For hardcore Transformer fans, rumor has it that a Tranformers 3 movie is already in pre-production and can be expected in theaters by summer of 2011.