Pre-empt sentence example
- We must, moreover, take action which is firm enough to pre-empt action by self-appointed vigilantes.
- The decision to buy an 18m Opico comb harrow was made to pre-empt a possible future levy on agrochemical use.
- Fabry talked about'slow calories ' which appears to pre-empt glycaemic index by some 20 years!
- The Yeomanry Cavalry, Volunteers and Militia were well used to being called out to pre-empt violence.
- This will help pre-empt the dehydration that leaves you feeling battered in the morning.Advertisement
- The good news are you can pre-empt most of these issues by building rotator cuff strength ahead of time.