Prayer-shawl sentence example
- They will put on a skull cap (Kippur) and wrap a prayer shawl (Tallit) around their shoulders.
- The prayer shawl may be made of silk, wool, or other fabric.
- Adult men (i.e. those over the age of 13) often wear a tallit or prayer shawl for morning prayer.
- Adult men (i.e. those over the age of 13) often wear a Tallit or prayer shawl for morning prayer.
- The body is wrapped in a white burial shroud called a tachrichim, and men are also wrapped in their prayer shawl called a tallits.Advertisement
- Flowers and framed photographs as well as hand-made items like a prayer shawl also make nice gifts.
- Men are also traditionally buried in their prayer shawl after a small tear has been placed in it to signify that it will no longer be used.