Prattle sentence example
- Formal speeches are but an empty prattle, which God regards not: Ps. xlvii.
- The prattle of the little ones and their pleasure in the stories I told them of elf and gnome, of hero and wily bear, are pleasant things to remember.
- Religion is turned into a mere prattle and talk; few mind the interest of Christ.
- Once your wife has arrived home, now is not the time to distract her with endless prattle of the day's events.
- He didn't even prattle on about some alleged personal experiences in a diamond mine in Africa, a search for gold or other such nonsense he was expected to resurrect or invent.Advertisement
- The Nobel academy said Pinter's work " uncovers the precipice under everyday prattle and forces entry into oppression's closed rooms " .
- Game commentaries can be uneven, too; the computer commentators have made incredible strides, but at times, they can prattle on repetitively or make observations that leave you scratching your head.
- His success convinced him that language can be conveyed through type to the mind of the blind-deaf child, who, before education, is in the state of the baby who has not learned to prattle; indeed, is in a much worse state, for the brain has grown in years without natural nourishment.