Prate sentence example
- I do not like to spend time with my aunt, who is known to prate for hours about her ridiculous religious beliefs.
- Although her baby was cute, I didn't want to sit there and listen to her prate about him all day.
- As designated driver, Hannah had to listen to her drunk friends prate about nonsense until they finally fell asleep in the car.
- I can't stand to hear him prate on and on about his new hobby.
- Quentin almost fell alseep as his dull teacher continued to prate on about the history of the Civil War.Advertisement
- It's hard to listen sincerely to Megan prate about her happy marriage when I am unhappily single.
- I was not interested in listening to the car salesman prate on about extra features I could not afford, so I left.
- prate not in this prison room, smartly on to his head.
- Shawn rudely turned and left when his nagging wife continued to prate on about his shortcomings.