Practicum sentence example
- As part of the practicum, students must also work in the role of giving feedback and assistance to other students in the class, just as one would do as the instructor of any yoga class in the studio.
- A "collegium pastorale practicum" for the care of the sick and poor was in consequence founded by him at Jena, which the authorities at once broke up as a "Zinzendorfian institution."
- Conclusion Support from others has a significant impact on the trainee during the counseling practicum.
- Block III includes the practicum (teaching practice) because effective teaching also includes practical knowledge.
- Then the teacher candidates begin their teaching practicum at their school placements.Advertisement
- practicum experiences lead much of the learning agenda.
- practicum components conform to the requirements of the Scottish Social Services Council.
- practicum student to design an education plan for Paul.
- practicum requirements in different TESOL programs in these cities.
- practicum sites for this collaborative field experience.Advertisement
- The students were also asked specifically how this practicum placement had helped them to meet the learning outcomes for the practicum placement had helped them to meet the learning outcomes for the practicum.
- practicum in teaching.
- FSU's graduate certificate in event management includes four courses: event planning management, event marketing, event management issues in ethics and risk management, and a practicum in event management.
- These standards assure quality for the student-teacher and future students of that teacher in areas of practicum, physical practice, methodology, philosophy, and physiology.