Practicalities sentence example
- The practicalities of any bathing suit must be considered.
- Several of the papers look into the practicalities of usefully exploiting human anthropomorphism in particular situations.
- Returning to practicalities I recalled Bill's problem in 1939, in gaining this beautiful little cirque, as being similar in some respects.
- Yet the simplicity is only conceptual: the practicalities of experiment are endlessly exacting.
- Whilst this may seem easy in theory, the practicalities are likely to prove less tractable.Advertisement
- With the practicalities considered, now it is time for the fun part - decorating your table!
- Making a choice as to the right one isn't just down to budget, there are practicalities to take into account too.
- This is just another example of how Coleman is thinking about camper practicalities, which ultimately means that they bring a better quality and more user-friendly camper onto the market.
- What was also refreshing to read in his report was his obvious awareness of the practicalities or otherwise of whatever was being discussed.