Powerboat sentence example
- There is great synergy between the Class 1 powerboat championship and the Honda Formula 4-Stroke series.
- The first is the RYA Level 2 powerboat Course, teaching the basic skills required to drive a powerboat.
- When not racing powerboats Shelley works in her family bridal wear business, a world away from the male dominated world of powerboat racing.
- The National powerboat Scheme is for those who use small, open powerboats for leisure or work.
- Sunseeker to join powerboat P1 World Championship The Sunseeker Sales Group has announced that it is to enter the Powerboat P1 World Championship.Advertisement
- For the first time ever the Honda RYA Youth RIB Championship will be contested at a Honda Formula 4-Stroke powerboat Grand Prix.
- Read the preface... Miss England II, the legendary British powerboat, was the first speedboat to cross the 100mph barrier.
- He was a member of the first team to record a non-stop circumnavigation of the British Isles in a high-speed powerboat.
- powerboat racing have to be prepared to get wet.
- powerboat instructors at Puffin.Advertisement
- powerboat championship.
- powerboat champion on four occasions.
- powerboat fleets to gain experience on the water.
- powerboat handling certificates.
- It was the first world powerboat title won by Britain since 1931.Advertisement
- Find out more » Hove Lagoon Daily Have you ever fancied learning how to sail, windsurf or drive a powerboat?
- Importantly, OYS will now supply products to the leisure and commercial powerboat market, complimenting its present strong position in the sailboat market.