Pow sentence example
- I felt like a POW giving up military secrets.
- Some unique designs found on the site include Black Flame Skull, Barbwire, Rebel Flag Wolf, Red Skull and Crossbones, Grim Reaper with Flames, Born a Biker/ Raised a Biker and Bring Them Home, POW.
- Other communities such as Hip Hop Pow provide content for free, but it's going to not be as robust as the other, paid sites.
- You are given a second or two to react and if you do, POW!
- Whether you plan on taking dance lessons in one of their tribal styles, or attending a pow wow or festival, learn what is going on prior to attending.Advertisement
- A website such as Pow Wows.com is a great place to start your growth of knowledge in all things related to native American tradition.
- It also has World War II Army enlistment and POW databases.
- In just 13 seconds, as tauted by Big Sexy Hair, tresses go from wow to POW!
- Classic briefs in satin provide a special kind of "pow!" when worn underneath jeans.
- The site was lit by four halogen floodlights at the corners, an echo of the original guard towers of the PoW camp.Advertisement
- Thereafter she carried internees and POW's to Jamaica before proceeding to Canada where she embarked Canadian troops for the United Kingdom.
- On March 22nd, 1945 RAF liberators bombed the 200 foot bridge built by the POW's about 10 miles south of Thanbyuzayat.
- Alf was one of a party of POW's who were tragically attacked by RAF typhoons when they were being marched to another camp.
- I walked into the POW camp, complete with two suitcases filled with all manner of food.
- Alf was one of a party of POW 's who were tragically attacked by RAF Typhoons when they were being marched to another camp.Advertisement