Poufy sentence example
- This look is a winner because it features a slightly poufy hem that almost looks as if it's floating above the ground.
- If you're on the shorter side, a long poufy gown can overwhelm your small size, especially if you're sporting pink and black zebra print head to toe.
- While some people may think that it just isn't a real wedding without the big poufy gown, this couldn't be farther than the truth.
- Tea length dresses may be sleek, elegant or as poufy as you please!
- Nothing says 1980's like the poufy shoulders and fitted lace sleeves accompanied by a very large skirt.Advertisement
- A classic dress appropriate for Easter or any summer outing features puffed short sleeves, a fitted bodice detailed with ribbons, ruching or some similar design element, and a poufy skirt that comes to about knee length.
- Whether as part of a fantasy costume or something you wear under a poufy skirt to give someone a nice surprise at the end of the night, these are guaranteed to be a hit.
- In some games, she can float in the air because of poufy gown.
- Thick hair works best with a medium to long style, so avoid trendy bobs and short haircuts, which may result in a poufy and unflattering shape.
- Nowhere was this more evident than in party dresses, some of which echoed little girls' dresses of several previous eras, what with the short and poufy skirts and elaborate shoulders.Advertisement
- Whether it was Madonna dancing onstage or Cyndi Lauper dancing down the street in a music video, poufy skirts, featuring plenty of lace underneath to increase volume, were all the rage.
- The charming pastels and poufy bows on the baby dolls make them highly desirable, so it's no wonder you can find vintage and retro baby dolls all over the Internet.
- It wasn't enough to wear a poufy crinoline under a circle skirt, a padded girdle fitted out the shape of the skirt or dress to perfection.