Portrayer sentence example
- As a portrayer of Scottish peasant-life in fiction he was the precursor of a large school, which has benefited by his example and surpassed its original leader in popularity.
- In this drama Schiller's powers as a realistic portrayer of people and conditions familiar to him are seen to best advantage.
- While it would be easy to mistake the character for a trophy wife married to a rich, older man, Gloria is anything but, and definitely holds her own in the family, thanks to the influence of her portrayer, Vergara.
- Margo Flax Martin played by actress Eileen Letchworth got a significant face lift when her portrayer did the same.
- When Donna's portrayer Candice Earley left the show in 1992, Donna and Chuck were able to live their happily ever after off screen.Advertisement
- Ashley Abbott leaving Young and Restless did happen in 2007 when Ashley and her portrayer Eileen Davidson left Genoa City and relocated to Los Angeles and sister CBS soap daytime soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.
- An integral part of the Horton family from the very beginning, her character passed away in 2010 following the death of her portrayer Frances Reid.
- Burke left Seattle Grace and Cristina after his portrayer (Isaiah Washington) had made homophobic comments about the actor who played George (T.
- George later "died" after his portrayer lost trust with the show's creator.
- Izzie's storyline was all over the place after her portrayer (Katherine Heigl) complained about her storyline, and left the show for months at a time while filming movies.Advertisement
- Roger Howarth, Todd's original portrayer, struggled with the idea of his character being a love interest in light of his brutal past.
- General Henry "Hank" Landry (Beau Bridges): General Landry took control of Stargate Command upon General O'Neill's promotion (and portrayer Richard Dean Anderson's relocation to Los Angeles).