Porthole sentence example
- Meanwhile, second tier cabins will have a simple porthole.
- A small porthole with a curtain provides limited lighting.
- Outside Staterooms: Instead of a veranda, these rooms have a porthole or a large window.
- porthole lamps above the doors & ziggurat doors.
- The unisex watch has a smooth metal case and features a small porthole at the back where people can watch the workings of the time piece as they track the seconds and minutes pass.Advertisement
- She stood up on tip-toe and peered through the glass porthole window in the door.
- There is a central stationary dome or turret with a circular porthole.
- John found a junk shop and bought a very nautical looking " porthole " mirror for his bathroom, to replace a broken one.
- Here he examines the exterior side of a fixed porthole.
- Our new machines with a big porthole also have a child lock which you can activate yourself.Advertisement
- porthole windows.
- The hotel's maritime heritage is interwoven into the design with a subtle recurring motif based on a ship's porthole.
- All four houses featured four bedrooms, off street parking and ample garden space while some included porthole and arched windows and sun rooms.
- porthole glass lying among brush heads, cables and other unidentifiable objects.
- Utility Room automatic washer/drier, Welsh slate floor, round porthole window, door to patio.Advertisement
- porthole view.