Populating sentence example
- The veteran expert advised the populating and fortifying of the islands of the Dnieper.
- While different from the "viral" videos populating social video sites, professionally and semi-professionally produced videos bare the unmistakable sense of humor that the Internet is known for.
- What about all those little citizens populating the city?
- Whether you are populating a miniature scene for a model railroad or just enjoy them, assembling and collecting antique toy tractor kits can be a relaxing hobby.
- Gaming sites created especially for girls are among the many new options populating the Internet, and many of these offer a great selection of cooking and baking games, making it easy to find something enjoyable for girls of most any age.Advertisement