Popularization sentence example
- It is to Moronobu that Japan owes the popularization of artistic wood-engravings, for nothing before his series of xylographic albums approached his best work in strength and beauty, and nothing since has surpassed it.
- But he brought home to Jews the perils that confronted them; he compelled many a "semi-detached" son of Israel to rejoin the camp; he forced the "assimilationists" to realize their position and to define it; his scheme gave a new impulse to "Jewish culture," including the popularization of Hebrew as a living speech; and he effectively roused Jews all the world over to an earnest and vital interest in their present and their future.
- Christianity was to some extent a popularization of Essenism, but there is little reason for believing that Jesus himself was an Essene.
- Many trends, from the Sauerkraut hairstyle (a take on the beehive) to sexy smoldering eyes, to the popularization of bikini swimwear looks, have all been attributed to Brigitte Bardot.
- Although early inspirations for pin-up girls could be cited, the true history begins with the popularization of printed materials, namely magazines and newspapers.Advertisement