Pop-rock sentence example
- It takes the excited, almost child-like glee and presence of pop-rock with the sound of great indie.
- Director website " Director's music is pop rock simplicity at its best: boisterous energy mixed with melodic sensibility.
- wrath records signed, pop rock peddlers Galitza have clearly been in the business a while.
- Director website Director 's music is pop rock simplicity at its best: boisterous energy mixed with melodic sensibility.
- Conversely, Leeds based, Wrath records signed, pop rock peddlers Galitza have clearly been in the business a while.Advertisement
- Her debut album, a pop rock collection, is due out in the spring of 2007.
- Funky hair is common in the pop rock and entertainment industry.
- Her current English work can be considered more pop rock and pop Latino, but she also gets her influence from Bollywood styles and even seventies rock.
- She insisted on creating her own special blend of music: pop rock with a Latin feel, something that had never been done before.
- The band are influenced by bands like The Kinks, The Jam, The Specials and The Smiths, combining indie with ska-punk producing a perfect pop-rock mix.Advertisement
- The singer/songwriter, like a number of contemporary Christian music artists, has many songs that easily cross over into other musical sectors such as rock, alternative rock, and pop-rock.
- Although the band is typically categorized as a Christian rock or hard rock band, their entourage of sounds have also had them categorized in punk, hip-hop, nu metal, alternative rock, and pop-rock.
- Their latest album, "The Flame in All of Us" offers a unique mix that deviates slightly from the band's harder style with more of a pop-rock blend.
- The Raconteurs: Steady, As She Goes is an infectious pop rock tune that announced the band's emergence on the music scene in 2006.
- A popular Nashville recording artist, Brad Paisley bridges both pop-rock and country together in his stylized sound.Advertisement
- They fell out of favor in the late 1960s, when their pop rock sounds and anti-drug message ran counter to popular culture.