Poof sentence example
- Then, poof, it's gone leaving no marks or evidence whatsoever.
- He goes poof and returns to one of his other bases, leaving everyone else to fry.
- It sounded pretty, like the poof the desert dust made when the first drops of rain fell.
- No connection, but I've just discovered that thinking poof's crumpet Alistair Appleton has a blog.
- No connection, but I've just discovered that thinking poof 's crumpet Alistair Appleton has a blog.Advertisement
- I remember being called a ' wee poof ' so many times I lost count.
- When your inbox explodes, and your wastebasket overflows, you can shove miscellaneous notes into your stunning Kenneth Cole and, poof!
- Ballgowns - These dresses touch the floor and poof out at the waist.
- Tulle - If you love the full look that most ballgowns have, tulle will give you the characteristic poof at the bottom.
- Use a pick or small comb to poof up limp hair.Advertisement
- They need not be elegant or particularly chic, but instead, dresses that are comically ornate and feature a tremendous amount of "poof!" fall into the almost stereotypical category of infant birthday party attire.
- Virgo men are known for their good looks and winning smiles, but just when you think you have one of them snared, poof, he vanishes.
- And I don't want you to go poof when the sun rises and we're above the clouds.
- It'll hop on top of the big ball and poof, a snowman is born!