Pondweed sentence example
- Water plantain and broad-leaved pondweed can also be seen in the ponds.
- Flushes on the acidic Barden and Blubberhouses moors are home to bog pimpernel and bog pondweed.
- A sheltered bay supports a plant association dominated by shining pondweed Potamogeton lucens and curled pondweed P. crispus.
- By late summer the river is filled with a luxurious growth of arrowhead, yellow waterlily, shining pondweed and starwort.
- In addition, the flora includes several pondweed Potamogeton spp. and delicate stonewort Chara virgata.Advertisement
- These consisted of a small amount of Canadian pondweed, which grows completely submerged in the water.
- Description, pictures and plant species list for area c2 in the wetland survey. leaved pondweed.
- Areas of past peat cutting provide the main interest with open water with floating pondweed, bottle sedge and cowbane.
- Enhance the total population size of grass-wrack pondweed in the UK.
- Effect of passage through duck gut on germination of fennel pondweed seeds.Advertisement
- In summer dragonflies hawk over peaty pools which hold rare aquatic plants such as frogbit, fen pondweed and greater water-parsnip.