Polyvinyl-chloride sentence example
- Cell phone circuit boards, batteries and other components contain dangerous chemicals, such as mercury, lead, cadmium, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- OsmaDrain Manufactured from unplasticised polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U ), the OsmaDrain underground drainage system is available in 82mm, 110mm and 160mm diameters.
- Some people have environmental concerns about polyvinyl chloride plastic resin, which is thought to cause cancer.
- Non-organic baby toys could contain phthalates, melamine, polyvinyl chloride and other materials that some have tied to cancers and other serious health problems.
- In addition to helping Mother Nature, you are avoiding polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is often seen in standard inexpensive sticky mats.Advertisement
- When choosing a material for a mat, remember that mats that are made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) may not be the best pick for the environmentally-conscious.
- These mats, also called sticky mats, are usually made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which has then been mixed with a number of harmful chemicals in order to make it into a yoga mat.
- Another factor to consider is if your budget needs to include eco-friendly mat options, because those mats are traditionally more expensive than the common polyvinyl chloride variety.
- If you want to use sticky mats for your practice, many people prefer rubber yoga mats to the more widely-available polyvinyl chloride (PVC) mats.