Polysomnogram sentence example
- These studies include a polysomnogram (PSG), which is electronically-administered.
- Nighttime sleep testing - Patients are provided all diagnosed sleep studies such as a polysomnogram (PSG) which monitors the patient's sleep patterns, breathing, heart activity and oxygen levels.
- A polysomnogram is an expensive test that may not be available to all patients.
- To diagnose PLMS, a doctor would prescribe a sleep study, or polysomnogram.
- A polysomnogram involves an overnight stay in a sleep lab.Advertisement
- It may be necessary to participate in a polysomnogram to determine which treatment approach is best for your sleep apnea.
- You will likely be attached to a polysomnogram (PSG), which is a painless device that records the changes that occur during sleep.
- Laboratory tests used to evaluate a person for narcolepsy include an overnight polysomnogram (a test in which sleep is monitored with electrocardiography, a video camera, and respiratory parameters).