Polysaccharides sentence example
- Polysaccharides are much more complex carbohydrates made up of many simple sugars.
- Although replaced by non-starch polysaccharides, most people are familiar with the term dietary fiber so it will be used here.
- Polysaccharides can be made up of hundreds or thousands of linked monosaccharides.
- Hand fileted Aloe limits itself and does not contain the larger chain polysaccharides.
- Bacteria on a surface produce sugary compounds called polysaccharides, which form a thick coating on the surface called the glycocalyx.Advertisement
- Structural basis for substrate recognition by ABC transporters involved in the export of bacterial cell-surface polysaccharides.
- Primary structure - pectins are the most complex polysaccharides in the plant cell wall.
- Industry is already using microbial polysaccharides in a wide range of products, such as foods and cosmetics, as Ian Sutherland describes.
- The importance of fiber Fiber or non-starch polysaccharides (NSPs) are derived from plant material.
- Fig 4. - Three classes of enzymes involved in the dissimilation of plant polysaccharides.Advertisement
- Gram-negative-Refers tof bacteria that have a cell wall composed of a thin layer of peptidoglycan surrounded by an outer membrane made of polysaccharides and proteins.
- The most important polysaccharides are glycogen, which is stored in the liver, and cellulose (starch).
- It is rich in essential polysaccharides and aloe vera.