Polysaccharide sentence example
- polysaccharide found in the cell walls of plants [Turner] .
- Many of the novel predicted genes are associated with surface polysaccharide, flagellar biosynthesis and modification in addition to hypothetical genes.
- Streptococcus produce the enzyme hyaluronidase which hydrolyses hyaluronic acid, a polysaccharide component responsible for binding cells together.
- About Hyaluronic Acid History In 1934 Palmer and Meyer isolated a novel polysaccharide from vitreous of bovine eyes.
- In dry conditions on the leaf surface clusters of bacteria are found encapsulated in extracellular polysaccharide.Advertisement
- polysaccharide vaccine be immunized with the new conjugate vaccine in the future?
- polysaccharide matrix, secreted and organized by cells in the extracellular matrix.
- polysaccharide structure can be used to investigate the effects of processing on the integrity of the molecules.
- rheology of polysaccharide gels although his knowledge is extensive and covers topics as divers as extrusion technology through to food packaging.
- His specialty is rheology of polysaccharide gels although his knowledge is extensive and covers topics as divers as extrusion technology through to food packaging.Advertisement
- To this end, the polysaccharide preparations have been subjected to enzymic hydrolysis and methylation analysis.
- physiological saline gelled with 8% of a polysaccharide.
- polysaccharide capsule.
- polysaccharide chains is likely to affect the rate and extent of their fermentation.
- polysaccharide antigen.Advertisement
- IgG subclass deficiency is a disorder associated with a poor ability to respond and make antibody against polysaccharide antigens, primarily pneumococcus.
- The individual will typically not make antibodies against protein or polysaccharide antigens and will not make IgM antibodies against incompatible blood group antigens (hemagluttinins).