Polysaccharide sentence example
- Many of the novel predicted genes are associated with surface polysaccharide, flagellar biosynthesis and modification in addition to hypothetical genes.
- Streptococcus produce the enzyme hyaluronidase which hydrolyses hyaluronic acid, a polysaccharide component responsible for binding cells together.
- About Hyaluronic Acid History In 1934 Palmer and Meyer isolated a novel polysaccharide from vitreous of bovine eyes.
- In dry conditions on the leaf surface clusters of bacteria are found encapsulated in extracellular polysaccharide.
- His specialty is rheology of polysaccharide gels although his knowledge is extensive and covers topics as divers as extrusion technology through to food packaging.Advertisement
- To this end, the polysaccharide preparations have been subjected to enzymic hydrolysis and methylation analysis.
- IgG subclass deficiency is a disorder associated with a poor ability to respond and make antibody against polysaccharide antigens, primarily pneumococcus.
- The individual will typically not make antibodies against protein or polysaccharide antigens and will not make IgM antibodies against incompatible blood group antigens (hemagluttinins).