Polypeptides sentence example
- Sequences of amino acids longer than, say, 50, are called polypeptides.
- These systems are biochemically dissected to identify the functionally relevant polypeptides and to study their mechanism of action.
- Such experiments have been supported fully by experiments with synthetic polypeptides and, more recently, a synthetic enzyme.
- Look for the tunnel through which nascent polypeptides emerge.
- We know very accurately: 1. bond lengths in polypeptides, 2. planar groupings in the polypeptide structure.Advertisement
- Quaternary structure tends to be stabilized mainly by weak interactions between residues exposed on surfaces polypeptides within a complex.
- PevoReclaim Polypeptides Freeze-Dried Treatment: Tighten up your skin with marine collagen and elastin treatments.
- PevoReFine Polypeptides: Fight premature aging with a freeze-dried treatment of polypeptides.