Polypeptide sentence example
- We know very accurately: 1. bond lengths in polypeptides, 2. planar groupings in the polypeptide structure.
- Do copper ions break down the ionic bonds between the polypeptide chains of egg albumen - thus causing it to denature?
- The amyloid fibril consists of polypeptide chains derived from the acute phase protein found in serum: serum amyloid fibril consists of polypeptide chains derived from the acute phase protein found in serum: serum amyloid A (SAA ).
- The most significant chromophore for proteins is the amide group of the polypeptide backbone.
- The geometry of the polypeptide hydrogen bonds involving the peptide backbone atoms were also analyzed and shown to be fairly independent of sidechain influences.Advertisement
- Proteins are composed of complex polypeptide chains with unique 3-dimensional structures.
- The amyloid fibril consists of polypeptide chains derived from the acute phase protein found in serum: serum amyloid A (SAA ).
- In the molecule above, the two peptides have joined together to form a dipeptide; many peptides join together to form a polypeptide.
- This report documents that islet cell tumors may function by secreting pancreatic polypeptide but not cause symptoms.
- In contrast, staining of the tumor for pancreatic polypeptide was strongly positive.Advertisement
- Serine Protease In the diagram above a small peptide is shown being cleaved, while the usual substrate would be a larger polypeptide.
- It is initially synthesized as a 76 kDa polypeptide using host cell transcription and translation machinery.
- The polypeptide chains synthesized by the ribosomes bound to the rough E.R. enter the endoplasmic reticulum lumen.
- Lymphocyte T-Cell Immune Modulator: This medicine is a single chain polypeptide.