Polynomial sentence example
- An expression denoting that two or more monomials are to be added or subtracted is a multinomial or polynomial, each of the monomials being a term of it.
- The enthalpy values were obtained by integrating the specific heat capacity polynomial for each compound.
- Experimental results drawn from the literature for each pure compound were fitted with a four-term polynomial equation in reduced temperature.
- The transformation process adopted will be that of a rubber sheeting transformation involving the fitting of piecewise polynomial surfaces to the link data.
- When a homogeneous polynomial is transformed by general linear substitutions as hereafter explained, and is then expressed in the original form with new coefficients affecting the new variables, certain functions of the new coefficients and variables are numerical multiples of the same functions of the original coefficients and variables.Advertisement
- This is the case for all objects that involve the solution of a cubic or quartic polynomial.
- A rational function is an element of the quotient field of a polynomial ring over an UFD.
- The program is designed so as to reconstruct the polynomial in two variables represented by this equation.
- Justification: lemma bounding the number of roots of a polynomial of degree d in n variables.
- P0, P1, P2, ..., Pn are the polynomial coefficients.Advertisement
- Invariant Theory of Finite Groups This introductory lecture will be concerned with polynomial invariant Theory of Finite Groups This introductory lecture will be concerned with polynomial invariants of finite groups which come from a linear group action.
- The enthalpy values were obtained by integrating the specific heat polynomial for each compound.
- The defining polynomial is the minimal polynomial of the primitive element.
- And i can be a univariate polynomial over F, then the result is a polynomial in the same variable.
- We examine the properties of the polynomial kernel in relation to a polynomial classifier.Advertisement
- Discriminants.-The discriminant of a homogeneous polynomial in k variables is the resultant of the k polynomials formed by differentiations in regard to each of the variables.