Polymorphisms sentence example
- The three polymorphisms studied were found to be in strong linkage disequilibrium.
- In addition, approximately 2.5 single nucleotide polymorphisms were identified.
- This is how single-nucleotide polymorphisms influence drug response patterns.
- We genotyped the IVS1-397 and TA n microsatellite polymorphisms of the ESR1 gene in 325 cases and 327 controls samples of Hong Kong Chinese.
- First, restriction fragment length polymorphisms (RFLPs) were established by Southern blot analysis.Advertisement
- The objective will be addressed primarily by identification of DNA polymorphisms in extant landraces of barley and tetraploid wheat.