Polymorphic sentence example
- The general rule which correlates this polymorphic change is that its direction changes at a given temperature.
- Klebs has, however, recently canvassed the conclusions of both these investigators; and as the result of his own observations declares that algae, so far from being as polymorphic as they have been described, vary only within relatively narrow limits, and present on the whole as great fixity as the higher plants.
- One of these sub-species, merope, which ranges from the west coast to Victoria Nyanza, is polymorphic and occurs under three forms, namely (a) hippocoon, which mimics the Danaine Amauris niavius; (b) trophonius, which mimics the Danaine Limnas chrysippus; (c) planemoides, which mimics the Acraeine Planema poggei.
- Bartlett, that every ruff assumes tufts and frill exactly the same in colour and markings as those he wore in the preceding season; and thus, polymorphic as is the male as a species, as an individual he is unchangeable.
- Panicum, a very polymorphic genus, and one of the largest in the order, is widely spread in all warm countries; together with species of Paspalum they form good forage grasses in the South American savannas and campos.Advertisement
- The main bottleneck for the feasibility of whole genome association studies is the scarcity of dense polymorphic markers across the whole genome.
- Section 6.16 describes how to implement polymorphic persistence in the classes that you create by inheriting from RWCollectable.
- We call the type of persistence provided by RWCollectable polymorphic persistence, and recognize it as a superset of isomorphic persistence.
- In order to provide polymorphic persistence, a class must have a unique, unchanging identifier.
- I'll give a few examples showing some useful and some genuinely weird aspects of polymorphic recursion.Advertisement
- Panicum Crus-galli is a polymorphic cosmopolitan grass, which is often grown for fodder; in one form (P. frumentaceum) it is cultivated in India for its grain.
- crystallite growth rates and hence both crystal morphology and polymorphic form (Catlow ).
- Further analysis will establish whether the polymorphic nature of these segmental duplications affects the occurrence of this disorder.
- locusotal of 104 polymorphic loci was found among the 300 strains.