Polymeric sentence example
- The effect of chemical agents in producing coagulation are in consonance with what is known of other instances of polymeric or condensation changes, whilst the fact that the collection of globules separated by creaming after thorough washing, and therefore removal of all proteid, is susceptible of solidification into caoutchouc by a merely mechanical act such as churning, strongly supports the view that the character of the change is distinct from that of any alteration which may occur in the proteid constituents of the latex.
- Although the acid is monobasic, salts of polymeric forms exist of the types (MP0 3) n, where n may be 1, 2, 3, 4, 6.
- When kept for some time in sealed tubes it changes to a yellowish liquid, from which a yellow flocculent substance gradually separates, and finally it suddenly solidifies to a dark red mass, which appears to be a polymeric form.
- The substance investigated was acetaldehyde, C 2 H 4 O, in its relation to paraldehyde, a polymeric modification.
- Polymeric material was violently ejected from the Dewar flask.Advertisement
- Low temperature cells The proton exchange membrane (a.k.a. polymer electrolyte membrane) fuel cell uses a polymeric electrolyte.
- Polymeric Specimens Thin sections Thin sections of organic polymers are prepared from solid material by cutting slices using a microtome.
- Back cover Go to article Tissue engineering involves culturing, growing and assembling cells and newly generated matrix in polymeric scaffolds.
- Recommendations This method is inherently unsuitable for low modulus polymeric material systems.
- The material used for manufacturing contact lenses is a special type of polymeric material.Advertisement
- Polymeric biguanides contain no chlorine, but because they are completely incompatible with chlorine, you'll need to go through the extra work of removing all traces of chlorine from your pool.
- Acetyland benzoyl-formaldoxime are derivatives of the threefold polymeric form.