Polymerase-chain-reaction sentence example
- The measurement relies on a chemical process called the ' polymerase chain reaction ' or PCR.
- The p53 gene mutation was detected by fluorescence-based polymerase chain reaction single-strand conformation polymorphism (PCR-SSCP) methods.
- Cloning, mutagenesis and expression The domains were amplified from cDNA using polymerase chain reaction (PCR ).
- Thirteen patients with airway papillomas were selected for study with polymerase chain reaction (PCR) methods to detect viral DNA.
- Expression levels for receptors and ligands were assessed by semiquantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction analysis.Advertisement
- The production of specific cytokines was measured using reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction and the result noted as either presence or absence of message.
- We will assess these transcripts using quantitative real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (TaqMan Q-PCR ).
- Sample DNA was analyzed for the presence of EBV genomic sequences by use of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR ).
- The PCR test, or polymerase chain reaction test, is a relatively new technique in microbiology utilizing DNA.
- Another type of test looks for the presence of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) which identifies the specific chemical character of the antigen in its DNA, according to a 2001 study in Veterinary Ophthalmology.Advertisement
- Newer molecular and cellular diagnostic testing, such as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), allows the molecular genetic analysis of tumors.
- Testing for neonatal herpes infections may include special smears and/or viral cultures, blood antibody levels, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing of spinal fluid.
- In the real world, scientists can use what is known as the polymerase chain reaction technique to create exact copies of DNA fragments.
- The development of the polymerase chain reaction has had a major impact on medicine.