Polygamist sentence example
- Instead of trying to keep quiet with his illegal behavior, he instead chose to star in a reality show that chronicles his polygamist lifestyle.
- In a departure from typical polygamist culture, the four lived in their marriage for some time before any children were born.
- While he acknowledges that polygamy is not considered legal, he also stresses that his family life is not the same as the typical view that most people have of polygamist families.
- For some people, Kody is a hero for standing up and showing America what a polygamist family is like.
- This is a powerful motivator to keep polygamist families, both in Utah and elsewhere, out of the spotlight.Advertisement
- Besides his relations with his maitresse en titre, the countess Lichtenau, the king - who was a frank polygamist - contracted two "marriages of the left hand" with Fraulein von Voss and the countess Ddnhoff.
- A state investigation into his polygamist family may have prompted other polygamist families to remain quiet about their own lifestyles out of fear of legal actions.
- Unlike the stereotypical image of a woman in a polygamist marriage being there to have a large number of children, she is under no real pressure to give in to her husband's demands.