Polychaete sentence example
- Of these 6, the two first to be considered are very plainly separable and represent the extremes of Polychaete organization.
- A further fact must be considered in deciding this question, which is the discovery of ramifying coelomic tubes, approaching close to, but not entering, the epidermis in the Polychaete Arenicola.
- Cleavage leads to the formation of an epibolic gastrula and ciliated embryo which hatches as a free-swimming larva remarkably like that of a Polychaete worm (D).
- The soft sediment infauna may include amphipods, polychaete worms, bivalves and echinoderms.
- The majority of these 50 species are red algae, polychaete worms, crustaceans and mollusks.Advertisement