Polonaise sentence example
- Under these circumstances began in 1864 the great persecution of the" croyance Polonaise,"as the Catholic faith was called.
- C. Propolanis, L'Eglise Polonaise en Lithuanie (1914); Albinas Rimka, Lietuvos ukis pries didji kara (1918); Russian Poland, Lithuania and White Russia, Handbook No.
- It has a very different mode of expression from the ceremonial pomp of the traditional polonaise.
- The men began to choose partners and take their places for the polonaise.
- More than half the ladies already had partners and were taking up, or preparing to take up, their positions for the polonaise.Advertisement
- The strains of the polonaise, which had continued for a considerable time, had begun to sound like a sad reminiscence to Natasha's ears.