Pollutes sentence example
- If the company pollutes, it should bear the cost of that pollution.
- Intensive use of pesticides and fertilizers seriously pollutes water, soil and air.
- It was an early belief, which long survived among the Manichaean sects, that fish, being born in and of the waters, and without any sexual connexion on the part of other fishes are free from the taint which pollutes all animals quae copulatione generantur.
- This not only pollutes the air but also produces loads of liquid and solid waste to disposed of.
- These terms are used to describe pollution that starts in one place and pollutes another.Advertisement
- The waste creates runoff, which often pollutes the local water supply and can affect other crops.