Pollens sentence example
- Some of the most common pollens used are timothy grass, corn, rye, and pine.
- Pollens can also be tracked in on your shoes and transferred to the carpet, so he could be exposed that way too.
- Some dogs develop allergies to grass, pollens or mold, so those are other possibilities.
- Allergens that doctors most commonly use in immunotherapy treatments for allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, and allergic asthma include extracts of inhalant allergens from tree, grass, and weed pollens; mold spores; and dust mites.
- Seasonal AR occurs in the spring, summer, and early fall, when airborne plant pollens are at their highest levels.Advertisement
- Some regions of the country are more likely to have the pollens that cause AR, so those areas will have more children with the condition.
- Seasonal AR is most commonly caused by grass and tree pollens, since their pollen is produced in large amounts and is dispersed by the wind.
- Allergies to molds or pollens also can make the nose run.
- Helps allergies - Some allergists prescribe bee pollen to help lower sensitivity to local plant pollens.