Pollack sentence example
- Mackerel, cod, pollack and flat-fishes are the kinds most frequently attacked by them in the sea; of river-fish the migratory Salmonidae and the shad are sometimes found with the marks of the teeth of the lamprey, or with the fish actually attached to them.
- Although pollack are wellflavoured fish, and smaller individuals (from 12 to 16 in.) excellent eating, they do not form any considerable article of trade, and are not preserved, the majority being consumed by the captors.
- Returns included brown trout, sea trout and the target species, pollack.
- Found plenty of average coalies and pollack very quickly with an 8lb pollack and small ling in among them.
- Several nice pollack turned up and a few good ling.Advertisement
- Pollack to six or seven pounds are often taken, along with wrasse, mackerel and migrant Spanish mackerel.
- Research billings says play to see said jeffrey pollack.
- Species likely to be caught include, pollack, haddock, mackerel and Skate.
- A short cast will put you into a reasonable depth of water where float fishing will produce mackerel, garfish and small pollack.
- Live mackerel is by far the best bait and will also account for the occasional big pollack to 20lb and cod to 27lb.Advertisement
- They are capable of producing some spectacular catches of cod with a few pollack and coalfish mixed in.
- Jigging with white and colored feathers and artificial sand eel for Pollack, mackerel and cod is successful.
- Even in the winter there is a decent smattering of fish, including conger, ling, bib and pollack.
- Lundy Island offers excellent for pollack fishing, whilst head to Baggy Point, 8 miles to the south for autumn tope.
- Carolyn Pollack is a designer who creates unique brooches with gemstone accents.Advertisement